2020 PICK UP PENNSYLVANIA Video Contest
Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful is announcing our PICK UP PENNSYLVANIA Video contest. Send us a video of your 2020 PICK UP PENNSYLVANIA event showing us how you keep your community clean and beautiful. Events can include, but are not limited to: community cleanups, plantings and beautification efforts, community recycling efforts, community education or other ways you keep your community clean, beautiful, and vibrant. Include music or a narrator, be creative, and have fun!
VIDEO REQUIREMENTS –
- Videos must be no more than 60 seconds long
- Each video must address the question: “How do you keep Pennsylvania beautiful?”
- Recognize PICK UP PENNSYLVANIA by including the name, promotional banner or Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful logo in the video or narration of the video
- For additional resources, see the online Promotional Toolkit by clicking here.
- Deadline to submit your video is Friday, June 5, 2020.
Send electronic submissions to: email@example.com with the subject line 2020 Video Contest or send your CD or jump drive to:
Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful
2020 Video Contest
105 West 4th Street
Greensburg PA 15601
- Voting begins on Facebook Monday, June 15, 2020.
The video with the most likes wins. Likes must be made on the Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful Facebook page. NOTE: Likes generated from a shared post cannot be counted.
- Voting ends on Wednesday, June 24 at 3pm. Winners will be announced on June 24, by the end of business.
CASH PRIZES – Sponsored by the Pennsylvania Waste Industries Association
- The winning entry will receive $200 cash prize
- Two runners up will receive $100 each
- The winning entries will also be featured on Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful’s YouTube page
- Checks will be made payable to your school | business | organization or charity of your choice. Checks will not be issued to individuals.
All videos and images submitted become the property of Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful and may be reproduced, distributed, displayed or published in any media at any time. By submission of your video, you are acknowledging permission from all participants. You must be 18 years or older to submit a video. Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful reserves the right to screen all entries for inclusion. CDs and jump drives will not be returned.
And a huge thank you to Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection for their continued support.
Previous Years Winners:
2019 Great American Cleanup of PA Video Contest Winners
The winning entry was submitted by Chambersburg Career Magnet School in Franklin County. Runners up were Snow Shoe Rails to Trails Association in Centre County and Western PA School for the Deaf in Allegheny County.
2018 Great American Cleanup of PA Video Contest Winners
The winning entry was submitted by Keep Norristown Beautiful in Montgomery County. Runners up were Build a Better New Cumberland in Cumberland County and Lancaster Mennonite School – Hershey Campus in Dauphin County.
2017 Great American Cleanup of PA Video Contest Winners
The winning entry was submitted by Peace Valley Nature Center in Bucks County. Runners up were Lake Frederic Homeowners’ Association in Dauphin County and Lancaster Trash Dragon Neighborhood Cleanup in Lancaster County.
2016 Great American Cleanup of PA Video Contest Winners
The winning entry was submitted by Lake Frederick Homeowners Association in Millerstown, Perry County. Runners up were Saint Luke School in Erie, Erie County and Everett Middle School in Everett, Bedford County.
2015 Great American Cleanup of PA Video Contest Winners
The winning entry was submitted by Tri-County Community Action for the Great Harrisburg Cleanup. Runners up were Fayette County Cultural Trust’s Connellsville Cleanup and Delaware and Lehigh National Heritage Corridor for their Earth Day Cleanup.
2014 Great American Cleanup of PA Video Contest Winners
The winning entry was submitted by Clean and Green Harrisburg with Tri-County Community Action in Dauphin County. Runners up were the Academy Neighborhood Cleanup of Erie and the Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy in Montgomery County.
2013 Great American Cleanup of PA Video Contest Winners
The winning entry was submitted by the Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy in Montgomery County. Runners up were the Harrisburg Young Professionals in Dauphin County and local residents of the community of East Rochester in Beaver County.