- All registered events being held between March 1st through May 31st are eligible for FREE work gloves, safety vests, and trash bags (courtesy of PennDOT, PA DEP, and Glad Products Company) while supplies last.
- Members of the Pennsylvania Waste Industries Association and other landfill owners, along with the PA DEP, have graciously donated landfill space for trash collected during the cleanup. Please note that free or reduced landfill space is available only between April 1st through April 30th. Everyone who registers an event with Pick Up Pennsylvania will be given access to a list of services and supplies available in their area. As a reminder, there is no free tire disposal for Pick Up Pennsylvania. To properly dispose of your tires, the PA DEP website has a list of all permitted tire recyclers and processors. Click here for this list.
- Plan for proper disposal of any electronics that are found.
- Community Cleanup Day events held for residents to clean out their households are not eligible for the Free or Reduced Disposal Days.
- Please be aware that the spring gobbler hunting season runs statewide from May 1st to May 31st and the youth spring gobbler day is Saturday, April 24th.
- Please contact your local PennDOT office in a timely manner prior to your event to ensure your group receives enough gloves, vests, and trash bags as supplies are limited and this also gives them ample time to process your request.
If you have any questions regarding Pick Up Pennsylvania, please contact Michelle Dunn at 877-772-3673 ext 113 or e-mail.